0

Phone-a-Friend

Posted by SMM on 10:06

Yesterday I had to spend a one hour drive alone. Usually the hubby is there, but yesterday he was out of town. So I used the time catching up with my friends. I'v learned by now that having a buddy you can call at any time of the day or night - be it 2pm or 2 am is just waaaaaay too precious to lose. So every once in a while I pick up the phone and just go into a phone marathon for a couple of hours and emerge with the biggest smile on my face. We maybe discussing something as innocuous as "What you wearing to the party tonight?" to "What about coffee Monday" or "What a creep *&^$#@! that ^%$%#@!* turned out to be. I'm glad you dumped him.You deserve much better."

And btw, the title for this post came from this "club" that we had set up when we around 14, where we would use fictitious names and call up the guys we were then crushing on and find out about their likes and dislikes, and then impress them with that knowledge later. "Oh I just figured that you preferred Pepsi to Mirinda. You seem that kind. You know woman's intuition...." and those dudes would really get impressed. All the stuff we did in our glorious past :)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Title Intentionally Left Bank All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.