10

Days of my Life

Posted by SMM on 13:36
I got tagged back by Anu (I guess it's her unique way of saying thanks for tagging me :P). The rules of this tag are as follows:

Two questions in each category answer them and then tag your friends from the blog-o-sphere Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and you are all set.


Yesterday

- Oldest Memory:
We were posted in Wellington and we had a big park near our house. My mom would take me for a picnic lunch everyday along with a few other mothers and kids of my age.We would get fed while also doing all our running around. Guess those early social lunches have had a big influence on me :P
- 10 years ago
That would be the year 1998. I had just gone to class 10 - the board year. Our final year in Turf View. We became civilians after that year. The following year was one of my alltime worst years in more ways than one. I grew up in the following year. So let's say 1998 was my last year of being a child.


 Today
 
-Your first thought today morning
Yipppeee no Court today and its a Friday. Maybe I can wear my light green suit to work today (You see i wear black and white everyday so days I wear something other than black and white are exciting for me)

-If you built a time capsule today what would it contain?
Photos of family and friends, my favourite Shikari Shambu photo of Arjun & me, the phone with all those messages exchanged between the two of us before we got married, a CD of my favourite songs which would inter alia include
- Annie's Song by John Denver
- Katra katra
- Dil hai chota sa
-  Bridge over troubled waters
- Fernando
- Tum se hi from Jab We Mey
- Uptown Girl
- Tere Liye 
- Sajna Ve
- Bhaage re man
- Garaj baras  saawan gir aayo
- Ab ke saawan
- Hakuna Matata
- Aashayein
Among the books I would include
- 2 - 3 Mills & Boons
- Three wishes by Barbara Delinsky
- The Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton
- A book of Fairy Tales

Tomorrow

-This year 
Lots - Arjun's birthday, shifting house, buying a car, trip to Cal, trip to Corbett, losing about 5-6 kilos. I'm not allowed to disclose the professional stuff but there is something big that I have been asked to handle and well I am looking forward to it

 -What do you see yourself doing 14 years from now?
 14 years from now - well settled personally & professionally. A rounded family of 4, a nice house with a big library in it, a satisfying career, a diamond necklace, maybe a couple of books under my belt.

Well I'm not tagging anyone. Go ahead if you want to do it..just drop me a message in my comment box so I can come read it :)

10 Comments


i would do it but in sometime. in case u haven't realised if we keep doing tags then thats all we shall be bloggin about. but this tag is different so i do plan on doing it as and when i feel like it. anyways catch ya later alligator! ;-)


Utopia its only a coincidence this week that 2 out of my 3 posts have been tags :)


hmm wow!beautifully executed tag gurl. :) Really love the memories of the past and things tht u want to do in the future. :)


Thanks Ria. I wrote it straight from the heart. Glad you appreciated it :)


It was my way of saying thanks :D ! I would have faraway tree too in my book collection , I loved those books. I read one book of Chalet series, i think, but my favorite were the Malory Towers series, (the midnight snacks - Sigh! )

And the diamond necklace part.. Gosh i wish i thought of that! :)


lovely tag!

some sweet memories too.


**A rounded family of 4

wow nice :) I'd love to see SMM with her kids! And im sure u'd make a great mum.


Keshi.


Anu...that's a hint for the Hubby :P

Hope he also gets me the matching earrings as well :P


Awww thanks Keshi. I hope I do make a good mother - I have very high ideals to live upto


Im sure u will. I can look at a person and say if he/she wud be a good parent. And with u, I dun even hv a single doubt! :) U ROCK.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.


Aww thanks Keshi...that is such a lovely compliment.

Copyright © 2009 Title Intentionally Left Bank All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.