9

My First Tag

Posted by SMM on 09:58

I'v been finally tagged (well Solitaire said the first twelve to comment were tagged ). The rules are quite simple:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

The questions:

1. What is your first name?

2. What is your favorite food? right now?

3. What high school did you go to?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

6. What is your favorite drink?

7. What is your dream vacation?

8. What is your favorite dessert?

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?

10. What do you love most in life?

11. What is one word that describes you?

12. What is your user name?

Thankfully wasn't too hard...though I had a tough time with the last one. I wonder if any of you could figure it out. I tag Utopia.

9 Comments


sup tis too confusing. i still couldn't figure ur answers to it. pls pls could i do it normally!i know u love chocolates and have crush on hrithik roshan and have a craving for sandwiches but rest tis was all altin and greek.


Hey its not that tough as well...its something like match the question tot the answer :)

Sent you a mail btw. see that


And if not do it normally only...but then only one-word answers plz :P

Its got to be slightly tough na otherwise where is the fun?


Are all these jumbled up?


Yup they seem to have gotten all jumbled up...don't know how. I followed the instructions.


Oh gr8!i think everybody is jus in love with this tag. :) Well done lady!


Hey ria...yes I enjoyed doing the tag though I had a tough time finding an image to go with my username :)


u jumbled em up didnt ya? :)

Keshi.


Keshi...I didn't. They got all jumbled up themselves. That's what happens when a non-tech0-savvy person like me tries something. the only thing I can use confidently is MS Word, Powerpoint, Gmail and google-search :P

Copyright © 2009 Title Intentionally Left Bank All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.