9 Comments
wow nice. Hv a great time in Calcutta and enjoy the Pujas SMM n Arjun! :)
**The complete image of Goddess Durga represent destruction of evil and protection of good.
yes my mum told me that story too...a very powerful goddess she is!
Keshi.
Happy Pujo to u and ur family! Nice piece of history there. Reminds me of my days in Kolkata. I used to hav a blast visiting the various pandals and eating the yummy bengali food. Really miss that here in Mumbai.
Happy Dussehra!
I have heard a lot about Durga Puja in Calcutta. I hope I can witness it at least once in my life.
We had a great time in Kolkata this last 5 days...
Personally - i had a blast!!
It's just not fun to get back to work!!
Have heard the story for the first time about Durga Pooja.,. Thanks for sharing it...
And yes, Ma durga embodies different roles.,. The image of Power and Protection.
Happy Durga puja, hope you have a lovely time with family and friends. I love the woman oriented festivals, as they give a story behind the powerful side of every goddess...
hey guys....firstly a biiiiig sorry for replying so late. Was caught up in work - had to make up for my daring to take a week off :P
Anyway Happy Pujas (Belated) to all of you and Shubho Bijoya (Goog;e that for those of you who don't know) as well :)
Arjun and me had a great time in cal and we hogged to our heart's content while my mommy pampered me to the hilt and didn't let me do anything around the house and kitchen. Love that bit :)